Re: RC:training Arabs! -tidbit

In a message dated 2/29/00 12:49:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, bass@bigsky.net
writes:

> "This story is very true.  Arabians learn very quickly, both the good and
>  the bad.  They are smart enough to figure out the next step, with or
>  without you.  This means that training Arabians becomes a very mental game.
>   The rider needs to carefully anticipate the next stage of training and be
>  sure the horse's development is firmly headed in the right direction.  It
>  also makes training fairly easy if done correctly, as Arabians are not only
>  smart, but, very generous horses.  Their kind and generous nature, combined
>  with their high intelligence, make them excellent mounts for a variety of
>  riders. . ."
>
>  -From Arabian Focus Magazine, written by Greta Wrigley

    Greta Wrigley is a Florida based "Arabian"Dressage trainer, she has her
USDF SIlver Medal and may have earned her USDF Gold by now, all on Arabs!!
Her dressage exhibition to music is incredible and taught my husband the
difference between  working, extended and the collected gaits.  She is truly
an "Arabian Ambassador"!

Jackie Baker