Temp under saddleblankets

I have been riding with something similar for about a year and a half now.  I
ride in the desert SW and it gets really hot here so when I saw the pad (I
think the one I bought was called the Vent Pad), I gave it a try.  I also use
a SS and worried about the heat build up that others have discussed.  I must
say that I absolutely love this padding.  I have done quite a few 50s with
this pad without any problems.  The added benefit is that it keeps your
saddle pad completely dry and therefore lighter.  Also, I don't have to
launder my saddle pad quite so often, which gives me more time to ride :)

Lee
Somerton, AZ