Need arab background (not necc. endurance related)

Ok Arab Experts, I have to confess I know nothing about arabs, other than
they get a lot of flac that they don't deserve from some of the non-endurance
riders.  I personally don't have an arab, but have ridden them and enjoyed
them immensley.  I do, however, need help with finding out about an arab mare
my friend just obtained.

Her registered name is Amberly.  She has a brand on her hip that is a circle
with a half circle over it.  Her sire is 0211312 Deltar B, dam is 0055550
karpia G.  She was given to my friend with her 8 month old half appy
daughter.  She was supposedly trained in saddle seat equitation.  That's all
the information I have on her.

If anyone knows anything about her, we'd appreciate if you'd let us know.  We
think she was shown, but we have no knowledge of any training she's had.  My
friend hasn't ridden her yet, so we don't know how she goes.

Thank you for any help!
 Juli Bechard and
Alpine