trails west trailers and brit pack questions

wendy lumbert wendyl@jps.net
We have two Trails West trailers, a 2 horse bumperpull ,and a 2h gooseneck with some living space.
Had the gn for 3 years. I really like both of them. They are a
great value and are well made. Hold up well. You get more space in the living quarters with a side tack than a back tack.
We have one with manger option and one without. I like the
one without better as it gives me more room and safety when
the one with manger option and it gives you tons of places to
store stuff when you are traveling.
     About the Brit packs (my favorite pack!) - Mikki Cohen has
them at Outback Ranch. They have an ad in Endurance
News.