Re: RC: Halleleujah ride

In a message dated 2/27/00 10:52:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dluehosh@juno.com writes:

<< I also met briefly the now (in)famous Angie McGhee... - she came racing
 into the vet check at a racing trot and was yelling at us to look at her
 horse so we would know he was sound... I had to jump out of the way! :)
 Anyway, her horse was fine.  >>

My Angie has so much class; don't you think?  I guess all the other riders
waiting there in the vet check line let her go ahead of them, with her being
famous and all.  I'm sorry I had to miss this ride, but my belly (and lower
parts) are content not to have run into Angie's elbow again.  I would have
yelled, "Your horse looks off, left fore, or maybe it's the right hind, not
sure."  Just to mess with ther head.  haha

cya,
Howard