p.s. working temps

I was riding along with the temp gauge showing 105, 106 degrees.
Can't be right. I pulled the heat sensor forward a few inches,
more towards the whithers instead of centered under the saddle.
The temp dropped to 101, 102. Maxed out at 102.5 during the day.
So .... I guess an instrument is only as good as the player :) What
I do know now is that there is tremendous heat buildup going on
under my saddle. Am now in the market for a fleece (non-synthetic)
saddle pad.

Steph