ahhh...almost endurance related.

I am extremely terrified at this moment in time....something is not
right...not right at all.  I have this feeling that something bad has
happened....
..OH...I know what it is...I haven't gotten a post from ridecamp in at least
3 hours....where are all you people?  maybe out riding...but in the dark?
It is going to rain here soon...like any second now....I'll be lucky if I get
to go for a ride before Monday when I have to return to prison(school).  I
haven't had to go all week.  They call it "president's week"...hmmmm...man,
they'll take any excuse to take breaks.  Before you know it, we'll be having
"valentines week" or "Martin Luther King Jr. Week".  Is there no end to this
madness...who knows... I've never been the kind of gal to say, "please let me
go to school, I love it ever so much!"
It is obvious that this post is not endurance related in any way....so, if
your brain can only comprehend endurance lingo...here is something to make
you happy:
"I walked her into vet check 2 and she was already down when the pulse takers
saw her....she got an "A" on her mucous membranes and her trot out and a "B"
on her gut sounds...but we got some hay(stolen from another campsite, of
course) into her and she bounce right back.  I gave her a dose of
electrolytes and she is looking awesome.  I saw her pee...clear as water..."

there, is that endurance related enough for all-a-ya'll?
-Renee