Re: Re: Fw:gas boycott?

Nelson's family receives checks (profit sharing??) from the oil wells on
their family farm in Midland County....not too long ago, each family member
(6 kids and mom) received about $300/month from the oil produced.  We
received Nelson's statement for 1999....it was less than $100 for the
entire year!!  They aren't pumping OUR oil!!  Price jumped in Houghton Lake
this week 15 cents a gallon!!  I am becoming concerned that I may have to
cancel some of the rides I had planned this year because of gas prices!!
It's pretty scary!!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.