electrolytes

I am using endura max electrolytes and am pleased with how it works, but I am
having problems with the stuff setting up like concrete in the syringes. I
have tried splitting the dose between 2 60 cc syringes but it still does it.
I use applesauce to mix and the syringes have the small tips, I tried cutting
the openings larger but it didnt help. Has anyone had this happen, also, do
they make syringes with a wider opening, but still with a cap to carry with
you?

                                                       Thanks,
                                                           Shelly in DE