[Fwd: RC: Gel for Heart Rate Monitors]

Suzanne Kelly wrote:

> I always use aloe vera gel instead of the gel that came with the
> monitor. It works great and is inexpensive. You can get it in a compact
> squirt tube that's really easy to use. CVS has it as does Wal-Mart. I
> assume any drug store should carry it. Good luck.
>
> Suzanne
> MA

Hey all,

yesterday I wanted to buy some Aloe Vera Gel here in Germany. You all wrote
that it is inexpensive. Mmhh, not here. They ask $ 8.5 for 200 ml (about
6.7 ounces). That's alot, isn't it? What is the "normal" price in the USA
for Aloe Vera?
Euro-Ridecampers: Where do you buy Aloe Vera? Price? Alternatives?

Thanks in advance,

Wolfgang
Germany