Re: Re: Heart Monitors

> Alright...I'm in the medical profession and I'm having a tough time with
this one...you actually pinch the skin with some clamps for an EKG?
Yeeouch!  I sure hope they've discovered the thrill of the modern-day
stickies by now! ;-

> Sue

Sue,

I would hardly call them clamps.  They're lightweight and rubber tipped and
cause the horse so pain.  Of course not being able to converse with the
horse I can't be 100% sure of this.
We're a bit behind the times in France which I guess is why we haven't
discovered "modern day stickies".

Heather France