vet card holders

Kelli,
I was reading ridecamp and noticed you had posted about the vet card
holders at the  99 PAC.  Actually my sister, Jane, made them.  ET did make
the award blankets but I asked Jane to make the vet card holders to save
money..  She just bought some waterproof material and sewed them on her own
machine. I made the pattern up using the dimensions of the specially
designed vet cards that Teddy at Running Bear donated. They turned out very
well and cost very little to make.

Myna