corrections on 20 MT 100 mile results...

well I got half the name correct on the first place for the 100 -
unfortunately not the most important half...

Thanks to Salim Nice for the correction.

I was also incorrect on wendy meridini.  I had talked to someone
that said she had not come in but it looks like she also top tenned.

Mike

On the 20 Mule Team 100 Jennifer Nice riding Al Baraaq finished first coming
in at 5:15p.m.  Al Baraaq also took B.C. on the 100 for the second
consecutive year.  Pat was second Heather was third.  Suzy Kelley's horses
came in 8th and 9th.  Wendy, Ernie and Boyd were in the top 10 as well.