Re: RC: Re: Re: CRI

Dear Pat
Once again we are at odds because of a misunderstanding. I thought you
knew me better than to ever think I would be cheering on anyone just to
see someone hurt. Remember, I'm the one who was accused of being a
"weenie" because I objected to all the flaming.
When I saw Heidi accusing Ti of being on ridecamp solely for the purpose
of marketing, I could no longer just sit back and watch--or rather read.
I reacted to Heidi's accusation of marketing because of its absurdity,
given the amount of great info Ti has graciously offered and the fact
that if he has "pushed" anything, it is Carbo Charger, his COMPETITOR as
he has said he cannot produce his for that little of cost. I did not
want him to "pick up his marbles and go home" because he has much to
offer ridecamp. I joined because I know very little about endurance and
wanted to learn. I contributed when I thought I had something to offer
and only about subjects brought up that I knew something about--
something that had worked for me.
In my perception, and (please correct me if I am incorrect, Ti) Ti came
onboard to also learn from those in the field ---research. In the
process, he has also shared a wealth of knowledge about lameness, carbo
charger, conditioning, etc. It is very difficult to ignore Heidi when
she continually chips away at everything you say, as was my experience,
and apparently is Ti's. I have finally learned to cope by doing as
suggested, put her in the DWR category when it comes to replies to any
of my posts, public or private. I am hoping that Ti can continue to
present good information without reacting to the sh-- shots, as we call
them in counseling (very appropriate here as she has more than once
referred to his input as pearls in swine manure).
Perhaps I should have emailed Ti privately with my support in the
marketing accusation; however, it just seemed that enough was enough.
She used this on me, and here she was using it again on Ti. It is far
easier to put in a classified ad than to write (especially with my 1
word/minute typing speed) about stallion handling, herd health,
bloodlines (many of them not mine) or the myriad of topics Ti has
addressed. This was a low blow, even for Heidi and I called it as such.
You will not find me so generous with my input now, and I'm sure that
will make some happy; I hope sincerely that this is not the case with Ti
as he truly has some great info to offer, particularly as the studies in
Dubai progress.
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov