Vet Card Holders

HorseClothes By ET made the holders for the 99Pac, as well as the
wonderful award blankets.

Her name is Eleanor Thomson(? or Thomlinson?) and she is from Wisconsin
- I have her business card at home so if you still need the information
tomorrow I can look it up.

She makes all of her stuff herself by hand and I can personally vouch
for the rain blankets and the polar fleece coolers - I bought one of
each at the PAC and they are excellent quality.

Kelli
in Manitoba