Re: RC: RE: ride managers

In a message dated 2/19/00 10:04:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bobmorris@rmci.net writes:

<< With out the Endurance News, the rule book, the vet manual and the like how
 would the "day managers" know what was pertinent or the rule or important in
 conduction the management of a ride? Where would they get the information? >>

And why would they not have those things if they had a limited membership as
the non-riding veterinarians do?  The limited membership was provided to get
EXACTLY that information to those vets who do not ride, and does it quite
nicely.  I think Terre has a good point here, and perhaps if we looked ahead
a bit, we might actually GET some of these folks more involved by offering
this, so that perhaps they would want to participate more fully in the future.

Heidi