Re: RC: Re: Tieing up

If you look at the fluid dynamics of the problem, then this phenomenon
is well understood and the mathemathics to descirbe it is well
formulated and its prdictions are well tested. In fact even the
fibrillation is predicted as the system goes chaoic- the aperiodic,
unpredictable behavior arising in a system extremely sensitive to
variations in initial conditions and exhibited by phenomena such as
turbulent flow, long-range weather patterns, and cardiac arrhythmias.

The pipes in which the blood flows are most likely the limiting factor.
The heart and the pipes in which the blood flows is a closed system and
as such is governed by the same laws that govern fluid flow in oil
refineries, or pumping stations, etc. Pretty simple physics and in fact
there are limites in any system to how fast fluid can flow through it.
It is really the blood flow rate through the body that is the issue
rather than the heart rate.

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm