Re: RC: Tieing up

In a message dated 2/19/00 11:49:19 AM Pacific Standard Time,
CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<< <<  Sorry, but I haven't denied a thing, nor have I taken a moralistic
 stance.  Truth has its own morality.

   Heidi >>

  She literally effervesces wth truth!  Heidi, read your last two sentences.
 It's illogical to deny taking a moral stance and then to take one. Didn't
you
 take Logic 101 20 years ago?  >>

 Did you take English 20 years ago?  The first sentence is in the past tense.

 The second IS a moralistic statement--but is said in the present tense and
 follows the sentence which states I have not done so in the past.  Perhaps
 you should review your Logic 101 notes.

 Heidi

This particular dance was once called the Twist.

ti