Re: RC: Getting mean was Tieing up

In a message dated 2/19/00 11:18:35 AM Pacific Standard Time,
GoldenCMK@aol.com writes:

<< Tom I am sure you have knowledge to share but this is just being mean now.
 There is no reason why you and Heidi cannot disagree without it getting ugly.

 Maria >>

Maria, is this your complete and total contribution to the discussion? How
kind of you to add your thoughts, particularly in that they are
well-reasoned, unbiased, and reflect a complete reading of what went before.
We need more like you. Renee will soon follow right behind, along with
another half dozen scintillatingly intellectual giants of ridecamp. Have at
it ladies--where's the bridge builder? Where's the defender of women's honor?
C'mon, guys, you're asleep at the wheel.

ti