WOMEN's MORNING PRAYER

Dear Lord,

So far today, I am doing all right.  I have not gossiped, lost my temper,
been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or self-indulgent.  I have not whined,
bitched, cursed, eaten any chocolate, or spent excessive time with my
horse.  I have not charged on my credit card.

HOWEVER, I am going to get out of bed in a few minutes, and I will need a
lot more help after that......Amen.