Work and ridecamp

You guys have the wrong attitude!! I also use my computer at work to receive ridecamp and my motto is:
WORK INTERFERES WITH RIDECAMP!!! :-)

Celeste (South Africa)
Mawlud & Shadixx (pretty we couldn't tell her boss and blackmail her, he he he)

You wrote:

We're allowed to use their equipment but on our own time, like lunch, breaks
or (yawn) before work.  After work is reserved for riding!  But the key is
it is their stuff and so, their rules...
Besides, I practically live here but those "golden handcuffs" (stock
options) are really effective!!!

Barb