aye Michigan

I'll agree! but we gotta loosen up just a little... :) BTW   I personally
know AT LEAST 5 VERy intelligent people living in MI... not to mention a
lot of Arab breeders... if that's not a sign of intelligence what is???
:)
Gwen ( TONGUE FIRMLY IN CHEEK!)

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:17:44 EST Tivers@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 2/17/00 6:07:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> mmieske@netonecom.net writes:  And ain't that the truth?
> <VBG>
>

>  Maggie Mieske >>
>
> Ah, this will be a perfect test. All that agree with the above post,
> please
> signify by saluting "Aye!" at the first opportunity. > ti

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.