Re: RC: Step stools was Far Outtt Forest, With the Kid: Part Four

I use the side of my trailer to hop on. I have taught the horses to sidle
up and stand there or else. :)
Then I don't have to pull their saddles when I mount either... no
lopsidedness.
Gwen

On Wed, 16 Feb 2000 20:06:36 -0600 diane knapper <knaptyme@uswest.net>
writes:
> OK, totally dumb question.  How do you get your horse used
> to a step stool or mounting block.  Mine is so afraid of
> them it is scary to me.  There are times I could use
> one....he is 15'2" and I'm 5'4"  He seems afraid of anything
> that I step onto to get on to him...any and all advice
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.