Re: Michigan-don't knock it til ya try it

In a message dated 2/17/00 6:07:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mmieske@netonecom.net writes:

<< I'll probably regret saying this but....Forrest Gump is my hero.  If we
 could all learn a little from his simplistic views of life, what a better
 world it would be!!   And so I submit, in the interests of keeping this
 comment endurance related..."Ridecamp is like a box of chocolates...ya
 never know what you're gonna get."  And ain't that the truth?  <VBG>

 Maggie Mieske >>

Ah, this will be a perfect test. All that agree with the above post, please
signify by saluting "Aye!" at the first opportunity. This will give us a kind
of high tide, low tide indicator for furture discussions. Heidi, would you
care to be the first to agree with the above?

ti