Re: Michigan-don't knock it til ya try it

<I used the quote with Forest Gump because I thought you could relate with
someone of lower intelligence. >

Hey, quit ragging on Forrest Gump, you guys!!!

I'll probably regret saying this but....Forrest Gump is my hero.  If we
could all learn a little from his simplistic views of life, what a better
world it would be!!   And so I submit, in the interests of keeping this
comment endurance related..."Ridecamp is like a box of chocolates...ya
never know what you're gonna get."  And ain't that the truth?  <VBG>

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657