Re: RC: Re:Bit/Looking For

I don't know where you would find a waterford baucher (I've seen waterford
snaffles). Be sure you are not thinking about putting the baucher on upside
down. I have never seen a baucher with curb strap rings. The rings on the
baucher are to be attached to the bridle and then the reins attach to the bit
like on a snaffle.

Bonnie
(8 yrs. experience selling English tack)