Re: RC: Re: RE: twinkies ad nausiem

In a message dated 2/17/00 4:00:17 AM Pacific Standard Time, hblmh@ptd.net
writes:

<< I joined this list for several reasons. One being to learn and ask
questions
 and excnage ideas(OK, so that's several, shoot me). But I also like here
 because everyone, mostly, is earthy and real. There aren't too many prisses,
 or snobs. I can feel free to ask some of the most embarrasing things, and
 laugh about them too. If other are offended, well, maybe they don't belong
 in this sport where critters and bugs and mud are you best friends!

 Helga Loncosky >>

Helga, you've found a comfortable camp. Welcome.

Tom