Re: RC: Re: RE: twinkies ad nausiem

In a message dated 2/16/00 5:52:50 PM Pacific Standard Time, celiak@pcrs.net
writes:

<< My Mom died in November, and my daughter is on a plane to Guam.  I'm
 lonely, it's cold and dark, and you all have kept me company.  The whole
 twinkie thing has been keeping me giggling, and that's a GOOD thing.  I
 want to know more about the honey.  Carbo loading?

Tha was the old fashioned way. this new tecnique almost got me killed. I
think I'm deaf.

ti