Re: RC: cows and endurance horses

I have to tell this story about my arab and myself and herding cows and
bulls. Was talked into helping a rancher move his herd. Four cowboys another
women  cowgirl, and me with a helmet and an arab. After watching me ride
awhile the guy in charge looked up at a far away mountain and said "see those
cows up there<dots on the horizan> go get 'em down to the herd". Well up we
went at a goodly trot and then I noticed them cows were bulls.  The three of
them just looked at me with contempt, and I looked at them back and thought
how the hell am I gonna move 'em down.  I was glad the cowboys couldn't see
this pathetic sight.  I got off my horse and threw rocks at them to start
them moving. My angel was watching over me that day  and to make it short the
endurance arab impressed them so much, all day I was sent up the mountains to
get the stragglers  down to the herd. Then I knew why we eat cows and the
steak I ate that  night never tasted so good. Pam in Reno.