Re:Bit/Looking For

Hi Guys,

Was wondring if anyone has a good source for finding and buying bits.  No
luck with the catologs I have and the local tack shops.  It's called a
Waterford Baucher snaffle, suppose to help with a horse that throws their
head up, it has rings on it for a curb chain which makes it differant than
just the Waterford Bit.  Would appreciate any help, so I can get to riding my
new horse.

Thanks,
Sandy