Equi Lox and Equi Pak

I know, I know.  I have far too much time on my hands this week...don't
worry, the coming weeks are much busier and you will all have a reprieve.
Nelson just received the above referenced items per a horse owner's vet's
request for a special shoeing job. The mare has not responded to ANY
treatments so far for severe and chronic laminitis. The vet and Nelson
concur that there is something more going on than just laminitis (she is
being treated for hypothryroidism as well).  I know that I have heard at
least the Equi Pak mentioned here on RC...any tips or experiences with
either of these two products would be greatly appreciated.  Nelson has used
the "Glue On" shoes with the "fingers" but not with this system.  Please
mail us privately and I promise that we will take pictures, post them on
our website and share them with all of you!  Thanks!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657