Re: RC: Re: Diesel info

In a message dated 2/16/00 7:57:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,
EnduranceMorgan@aol.com writes:

<< You aren't ALLOWED to fill your own tanks in Oregon????? I'm living in the
 wrong state. >>

Believe me, when you can't get the attention of the gum-popping pimple-faced
attendant who is busy reading his comic book, it is a luxury to travel
elsewhere and just be able to get out of your rig, fill it up, and get back
on the road again!

Heidi