Re: Re: RE: BAWDY HUMOR & STUFF

I knew there would be other great ideas out there.  :-)  This is what I should've had my husband do when he started his new job. I'm slow, but I can be taught.

Cris Potmesil
Green River, Wyo.
mailto:camelot@fascination.com
CUR #360

Another alternative is to set up a web-based email
account, like yahoo.com.  Your email never comes over
the fire wall.  You browse everything at a web site.

Just a thought.

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch
(using web based email and my delete key)