Re: RC: Re: Nurses and Tatoos-slightly long, but if we need tothink about t...

okay, what happens if your wishes change....what if you decide that you DO
want them to try everything they can to save you?  You could just say, "well,
I'll get that tattoo removed sometime..." and before you know it....BAM!  you
get in an accident and they don't try to save you because it says not to,
right on your chest!  I think that braclets or necklaces work just as well,
and they can be changed.  I think people usually look for them too.  I'm not
sure though, I have never been in that situation.  :-)
-Renee