Re: Step stools was Far Outtt Forest, With the Kid: Part Four

Gee, never thought about it.  I use one of those Rubbermaid things so if a
horse does get spooked or I knock it over or something no one should get
hurt.  They prefer that little step stool over the bumper of the truck or a
chair or the picnic table...so do I.  Anyone else with some real
ideas....none of my horses ever objected to it.

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657