Re: RC: Step stools was Far Outtt Forest, With the Kid: Part Four

OK, totally dumb question.  How do you get your horse used
to a step stool or mounting block.  Mine is so afraid of
them it is scary to me.  There are times I could use
one....he is 15'2" and I'm 5'4"  He seems afraid of anything
that I step onto to get on to him...any and all advice
appreciated.

Diane & Phoenix (what is that thing next to me??????)