Re: RC: Step stools was Far Outtt Forest, With the Kid: Part Four

Maggie Mieske wrote:

> <I needed a 3-step stepstool to get on him at home>
>
> Speaking of step stools...I need some reassurances from folks that I am not
> the only one out there who uses a step stool!!

I, also, used to be able to mount any horse from the ground.  However, injuries
and just getting older now make it a lot easier on me and the HORSE if I use a
mounting block, or put my horse in a ditch on the trail.  Some of my friends
joke about it, but it just takes too much of my energy to mount from the ground
any more.  I'd say "don't be embarrassed about it" and just continue mounting
in any manner that suits you.

Amber