Re: almost the end of twinkie chat

<I think its a hoot that Maggie and Carla of all people should find
this objectionable!

Sylvia >

HOOT, HOOT yourselves!!  I may express my sense of humor frequently but
come on!  What did this thread have to do AT ALL with endurance (except to
pinpoint those with really BAD cases of SADD....)?  I would rather read Tom
and Heidi having at it any day! Sorry but the humor was lost on me long
before it ever got to Howard!  This is the kind of stuff that keeps some
really good endurance riders off this list...having to read through that
kind of stuff.  I don't mention to certain riders I know anymore that I am
on here because they have lurked and read a lot of stuff they felt wasn't
worth their time.  If I can get busted for "me, too"s, then this surely
warrants busting and a fine!!  (I AM keeping my sense of humor while trying
to make a valid point so no flames please...I am entitled to my point of
view AND liberal use of the delete key!).

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657