Re: RC: Re: almost the end of twinkie chat

Jeeze this is exactly the type of chat and banter that goes on around
the campfire at most every SE rides - especially after someone pulls out
the stash of Long Island Tea - and there are some very good endurance
riders that are right in the middle mixing it up.

Steph, wasn't this suppose to be a big camp fire - you don't have to
answer this if you don't want to?

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm