Re: Dodge-throttle cable

And in support of truckers (Nelson was one for twelve years), not all of
them are bleary eyed maniacs sucking down coffee, forcing people off the
road, etc.  This was the kind of trucker I have known!!  I think I'd feel
safer having a trucker stop and help me out on the highway than a little
old man!  And if we can talk about salted twinkies, I can surely post about
good hearted truckers!!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.