Stepstools

Maggie don't feel bad, we should all be members of the secret stepstool users
society!  That's how I KNEW this lady (who's TWH I looked at) and I were
soulmates, when she pulled out this *huge* metal stepstool so we could mount
the horses.  Now if I could just figure out how to strap one on the saddle to
be used when I need to get back on out on the trail!  (Or maybe teach the
horse to kneel down in front like Fury did?)
Terri Radandt
Michigan's beautiful U.P.