Re: Re: Step stools

I have had several encouraging posts re: the use of step stools today.  I
feel much better about myself and am going to save your post to share with
some of my family and friends who NEED to use a stool and won't!  I think
you have identified my daughter's problem about the saddle twisting and
ending up off center....she often appears to me to be sitting crooked.
Perhaps her problem is from mounting him wrong. Thanks for not just the
nice comment about actually have "good" horsemanship skills but for giving
such clear, concise reasons why a step stool is a "good" thing, too!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657