Re: hay on rides

We offer quite a variety of foostuff at a hold....grass hay (but many use
alfalfa), wet beet pulp with grain, apples, carrots, etc....heck, I'll even
give them my granola bar if they want it!  Offering an apple or carrot when
they first arrive at a hold is a good way to get the saliva juices rolling
and the horse to thinking about eating and drinking.

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657