Sports Saddle Question

Rose bailerd@mail.auburn.edu
For anyone who has a treeless sports saddle...what kind of saddle
pad do you use?  For about four years, I've been using a folded
32" x 64" western saddle blanket and haven't had any problems...
but now I'm starting to condition for longer rides and am
wondering if this will be enough padding???  I don't ride
endurance--I trail ride but the trail rides I am conditioning for
will be anywhere from 15-30 miles.

Thanks so much.
Rose
*****