Animal Facts

Humor - Harr, harr

Subject: FW: Animal Facts - next life: gonna be a pig

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have
produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
(Hardly seems worth it)

If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is
produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
(Now that's more like it)

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.
(In my next life I want to be a pig)

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.
(Still not over that pig thing)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
(Is that why Flipper was always smiling?)

Only humans and horses have hymens.

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
(Hmmmmmmmmm........)

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than
left-handed people do.
(If you're ambidextrous do you split the difference...Pat?)

The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own
weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
(From drinking little bottles of...?)
(Did the govt pay for this research??)

Polar bears are left handed.
(Who knew...who cares?)

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds, that makes the catfish
rank #1 for animal having the most taste buds.
(What can be so tasty on the bottom of the pond?)

The flea can jump 350 times its body length.
(It's like a human jumping the length of a football field. )

A cockroach will live nine days without it's head, before it starves
to death.
(Creepy)

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to
its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the males head off.
(Honey, I'm home. What the....)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
(In my next life I still want to be a pig...quality over quantity)

Butterflies taste with their feet.
(Oh, geez)

An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain.
(I know some people like this.)

Starfish don't have brains.
(I know some people like this too)

After reading all these, all I can say is...LUCKY PIGS!