Far Our Man

Howard:  Of course we are reading this.  But then we aren't too picky about
what we read... if it came from ridecamp it must be good.  And you don't
disappoint us.  I want to know where you get beet pulp and how you mix it or
prepare it for the horses.  And what's in the secret electrolyte formula
that you couldn't find at the vet stop.
  Sherman, a wal-mart camper too, but not a pyro.