Re: RC: Carrying information

In a message dated 2/14/00 7:32:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
MBlanchrd@aol.com writes:

<<  her allergies and her name tattoed on her
 chest. She also has the words "Do not resuscitate", >>

Blech!!! Yucky!!  Ewwwwwww!!!  What about when you're, well, doing the wild
monkey with some guy (not that I'd ever do THAT with anybody but my husband)
and he happens to look at your chest (it could happen). What if you get a
leeetle bit out of breath?  I don't think I want to EVEN think about this
scenario.  Nope, not for me, nooooo on the tattoo, thankyou VERY MUCH!

Sylvia (no tattoos, not now, not ever :)