Re: RC: Re: dressage riders

In a message dated 02/13/2000 10:18:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
spencer@inu.net writes:

<< Don't worry about it.  Some people can't think of anything to say, so
 they just wait for everyone else to talk, then criticize them.  Actually,
 *I* heard it described as being like "watching paint dry". >g<  I think
 dressage is probably like baseball, more fun to play than to watch.>>

On my favorite movie of all time, Sylvester, about a girl who has a wild
horse and takes him to Lexington and wins (of course), dressage is described
as "watching cement sit"  THAT IS NOT MY OPINION...I just heard it...that's
why it is in quotes.
I like dressage, I have done a little of it (VERY LITTLE) and I think it is
pretty fun.  You have to be into it though, somedays(most days) I would
rather hit the trail.... :)
Has anyone else seen Sylvester?  It is pretty predictable...especially after
you have seen it a million times >g<
-Renee