Re: Re: Re: Riding with Pain

I feel we are all terminal anyway whether it's coronary artery disease,
diabetes, cancer, or just plain old life!!  I doubt any ride manager would
ask you to stay in your tent! :) But seems prudent to me to let them know
your health history just in case.  My sister has occasional angina though
she doesn't like to mention it to me... I will ask her if she has anything
specific she does to manage it.  Personally she and I both feel much
healthier since we have started riding endurance.  I find I don't have near
the problems with back pain when I ride frequently...it's when I don't ride
that my back and hip will start to bother me and I believe she has found
the same to be true.    Welcome to endurance riding....enjoy!!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657