Re: RC: Riding with Pain

Everyone will tell you all about not taking motrin and other things and how
your blood thins, etc. etc. and they are probably right.  However,  I take
Vicodin and/or Darvocet because:
1.  I have a high tolerance for drugs; and
2.  I have an ulcer and 600 mg of Mortin will send me to the emergency room
with a lot of pain.

The bottom line is that I can't ride without pain meds so I take them.

Maryben